I’ve discovered SO MANY amazing blogs lately! Mostly from the comments that you guys leave on my posts… It’s WONDERFUL! It’s like getting a little present every day.
So here’s a literally FRESH new Linkasaurus! with the old standards, PLUS some new amazing writers!
- Jessica Ann of Cigarettes showcases the most AMAZING Red Slipper interpretations for NY Fashion Week & 70th (WOW) anniversary of The Wizard of Oz. Oh, Judy Garland… I forgive you for making Liza Minelli because you’re fab. My favorite shoes are L.A.M.B. and DVF… Moschino gets an honorable mention because, duh, they’re always fabulous.
- The sassy spitfire of Fabulously Broke in the City gives us ample proof as to why Etsy is the devil when you’re trying to save money. Damn you, artisian jewelry and crafts!!
- The newshounds at Fashionista deliver the good news that PETA’s made the Queen’s Guards rethink their one-bear-per-hat hats! Hooray!
- That saucy broad Kristopher Dukes is appeasing her deviant side by drooling over post-Labor Day whites. She is such a vixen.
- Miss Nubby Twiglet‘s new decor notebook has me feeling very Northern Italy rustic and sweet artisian bread with her warm and neutral hues.
- That Blonde bombshell over at Modern Guilt invokes Carine Roitfield for a day with her khakis and blues… Talk about style! And yesterday, she rocked a pair of boots that I’d NEVER have thought of buying. She’s changed around my entire interpretation of style!
- Chelsea Rae of Pink Rock Candy – Fashion, a B&B staple, gives her thoughts on Mad Men, circle skirts, and her path towards the future. Watch this one, ladies, she’s going places!
- Anna at Shoe Smitten teaches us a little somethin’-somethin’ about embossed leather, and why it needs to be a part of your shoe wardrobe. I don’t question the master, I just follow orders. Oh, the humanity!
- Monica of The MidWasteland gushes her excitement over patterened tights for fall, and I couldn’t agree with her more – I can’t wait!