Sunning myself on Riffe Lake in Mossyrock, WA
Memorial Day is finally over…. And I’ve been busy getting burned and living in super un-luxurious places like tents, campfires and port-o-potties.
But no fear! If you went to some amazing music festival, tropical getaway or wherever else there is to go, I hope you had an amazing time, and I’ve done you the greatest and well-earned favor of rounding up the best of the weekend for your perusal.
- Modelizing takes a lusty look at the window displays of Bergdorf Goodman.
- Nubby shares the secrets of putting together an ace print portfolio.
- Chic and Charming shows off the best of BCBG purses available now!
- Style Bakery finds the essentials of cool summer bronzing.
- Shopalicious brings you behind the scenes at a DVF event for bloggers.
- The F! gives lessons on how to skirt wearing a dress to fancy events.
- Budget Chic has acquired the most perfect summer outfit.
- FashionTribes provides coverage of Chanel’s Cruise ’09 Collection. Amazing.
- The Budget Diva schools you on why whites are your new summer fling.
- Chelsea Rae at Pink Rock Candy gives hockey-star-turned-Vogue-intern Sean Avery a piece of her mind.
- CasaSugar discovers a cute way to illuminate recycled packaging.