It’s time, ladies and gents! My first installment (personally, that is) of…
It’s no secret that I love shoes and handbags. No matter how happy I am with my current selection, I always want more. It’s a curse. (It also seems really stereotypical, which makes me scrunch my nose up a bit, but whatever.)
I found some classy styles for our game today. Let’s play, shall we?
Ready to make your guess? Do you have an inkling as to who it is? Click below to find out!
Kelly & Katie…by DSW.
What a weird surprise, am I right? DSW has their own brand now, and they’re doing bags, shoes, and whisperings are being made about umbrellas. The reviews I found are positive, too: these are great office-appropriate-but-still-interesting shoes, and sturdy (and expensive-looking) bags. Here’s the list of styles (with links!):
- Mystery Bag 1: Kelly & Katie Denning Convertible Satchel, $39.95
- Mystery Shoes 2: Kelly & Katie Mockingbird Bootie, $49.95
- Mystery Bag 3: Kelly & Katie Kenyon Checkbook Wallet, $14.95
- Mystery Shoes 4: Kelly & Katie Valerie Peeptoe Pump, $39.95
- Mystery Bag 5: Kelly & Katie Kendall Shoulder Bag, $39.95
The last bag has me swooning (so classic) but they’re all gorgeous. I also chose some intense heels, but Kelly & Katie has approximately one gazillion deliciously cushioned flats, too. The fact that all of these styles are under $50, and that reviews describe the shoes as comfortable and the bags as “better in person” (translation: not plastic-looking) is a big freakin’ deal.