“Oh shit, look at all these shoes at Target.”
“Oh shit, look at all this everything at Target.”
…everything at Target would be too big a post, so I’ll just talk about some wedge booties I bought this weekend.
These are the Mossimo Kylin wedge booties. I bought them in cognac, but only because the grey pair wasn’t available at my local Target. (I needed brown boots anyway, though I’d planned on buying a pair of sand-colored flat lace-up boots instead.)
These are some of the most comfortable wedges I’ve worn in a long, long time.
…and I shop for a living.
Target.com is notorious for having a larger selection than any brick and mortar Target, and after I saw that my brand new boots come in grey I started to browse for other boots I didn’t see in store. Target is trouble, people. It’s inexpensive, beautiful, sartorial trouble.
Buckles, Zippers & Laces: Top 10 Sturdy Flat & Wedge Boots Under $40 (& One Under $80)
I tried to choose my favorite boots in general – spiked booties, delicate fleece-lined stilettos, cowboy boots and all – but ended up with far too many, so I had to narrow my search even further. I choose boots that look sturdy, that seem like they could handle the rain, slush and piles of leaves we’re about to be bombarded with this fall. Clockwise from top left:
- Merona Kaisa in burgundy: $74.99 (real leather!) (also comes in brown, black and tan)
- Mossimo Keisa in taupe: $34.99 (also comes in black)
- Mossimo Kagome in brown: $29.99 (also comes in black)
- Mossimo Kalina in grey: $34.99 (also comes in black, brown or tan)
- Moss Keilani in bark: $34.99
- Mossimo Kessa: $34.99 (also comes in grey and taupe)
- Tallulah Blue Kendall in taupe: $37.99 (also comes in black)
- Mossimo Karie: $34.99 (also comes in a goooorgeous brown)
- Mossi Kenna: $39.99
- Haile Collection Lace-up Detail Buckle Boot: $39.99