I have been finding amazing DIYs everywhere this week, but mostly gaining inspiration from my Cheap DIY Pinterest Board, honestly. Pinterest is like the strip club of DIY projects. Here’s what we found this week:
- Did you know you could etch glass at home? Well, you can! I desperately want to try! (Glass jars, carafes and pitches are always at the Goodwill store for pennies, practically – imagine the upcycling opportunities!)
- Imagine if you never had to buy dishwashing detergent ever again! I don’t have a dishwasher, so I can’t go there, mentally… But if I did, I bet I’d be excited!
- This is a cool way to make boring, cheap candles a lot more interesting & stylish by… dipping them in crayons!? #Awesome
- Lord knows I need one – here’s a tutorial about how to build an organization board! The aesthetic possibilities are endless! (Cool idea for kids rooms, too!)
- Who would have thought you could make a rustic plate display case with an old, busted, freight palette?
- This is a really cool collection of people’s various homemade jewelry organization solutions!
- This is a cute macrame necklace – seems pretty easy to make, too!
Post your favorite DIYs from the week in the comments!