Everyone needs a matching set of undies. They don’t have to be fancy and they certainly don’t need to be expensive, but they do need to match.
Sporting a matching bra and panty, even if it’s in boring cotton and the label says “nude,” makes me feel a little more put-together…and okay, yeah, a little bit sexy. But in a selfish way. Some of my favorite sets don’t ever see sexy time: wireless bralettes and lace hipsters are just as fun to wear around on a casual, give-no-fucks day as they are in the bedroom.
The sets I found for today’s post are for different kinds of boobs – underwires, wireless, padded, uplift, lace, boy briefs, bikinis, thong…but the bras are all under $50, and the panties are all under $25.
- Calvin Klein Underwear Perfectly Fit Naked Glamour Lace and Satin Bra ($46) and Lace and Satin Thong ($24)
- Calvin Klein Seductive Comfort lace-trimmed contour bra ($46) and Stretch Lace Hipster Briefs ($24)
- Felina Contour Memory Foam Underwire Bra ($44) and Enchanted Bikini ($16)
- Cheap Monday Lace Racer Back Bra ($35) and Mini Hipster ($20)
- Gap Daisy Lace Plunge Demi Bra ($40) and String Thong ($13)
One last favorite that didn’t make it into the above image, but I love love love it. It’s another set from Gap called the Contrast Lace Wireless Bralette and “sexy” Lace Girl Shorts – they’re exactly what I’d want to be wearing in the event someone decided to make a movie about me laying around my house, being luxurious.