Thurs-DIY: Home Goods
- Wouldn’t mind planting my feet on this DIY Latch Hook Rug first thing in the morning.
- This is a cute jar for matches with a strike-able lid! Good for bathrooms or wherever candles are!
- The ability to customize the colors of the DIY Mason Jar Wall Vases makes them a necessity. Also could be cool in the kitchen for wooden spoon storage!
- Gotta make some of these twig/wood-topped push pins ASAP – how cute are they?!
- This is a great “You’ll Thank Me Later” list – full of good tips that are guaranteed to make you facepalm. (You’ll never guess what you can do with old paper towel holders…)
- This is the best inner-cabinet design I’ve ever seen, and let me tell you – I’ve seen quite a few!