There’s nothing better than finding a new source of things you constantly need. Liquid eyeliner, bright red lipstick, pencils, balms and salves, etc.
Currently, I am out of liquid eyeliner, and it’s quite reqsponsible for the most upsetting part of my morning: reaching for it, followed by remembering that it’s gone. I’ve also started to see the bottom of my lucky-find Benefit bronzing powder, so I know my days of having obvious cheekbones are numbered. I seem to run out of a lot of things at the same time and nothing makes you feel more like your life is falling apart than watching your daily makeup bag take one-by-one dives into the garbage can. What a depressing image.
Fortunately, I recently learned about FragranceDirect.co.uk, which is an awesome go-to resource for great deals on drugstore beauty brands like Revlon and Rimmel, and even some designer lines like Jemma Kidd and Calvin Klein! And when I say “great” I really mean “great” – think better than drugstore prices, and then some!
Beauty Staples under $5 from FragranceDirect.co.uk
1. Essie Nail Polish, $3.02
2. Jemma Kidd Lipstick Duo, $3.80
3. Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Lip Gloss, $3.78 ($23+ off retail!)
4. Nivea Waterproof Black Mascara, $3.02
5. Meridiana Wooden Nail Brush, $1.50
6. Revlon Crystal Nail File, $3.02
7. Calvin Klein Summer Affair Bronzing Powder, $4.54
8. W7 Black Liquid Eyeliner, $1.90
9. Royal Makeup Blender Sponges, $2.28
10. Prestige Brow Perfection, $3.80
11. Revlon Expert Square Tip Tweezers, $2.28