Every once in a while, when I start to get tired of the same old stores, I check The Outnet‘s accessory section to see if there are any absolutely mindblowing deals on collection-worthy, fun, designer stuff.
Since I truly live the broke life, I don’t have many designer pieces in my closet, and the ones I do have were absolutely pillaged from the clearance section or an alarm was set for a sample sale (a nod to you, Alexander McQueen clearance sale on Gilt four years ago). The Outnet is my portal into that whole world, and I love it dearly.
Today, I found jewelry:
1. Kenneth Jay Lane Brushed Gold-Plated Ring, $35
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Glass Ice Cubes Ring, $40
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Cubic Zirconia Ring, $45
4. Noir Jewelry Set of Three Gold-Plated Rings, $37.50
5. Kenneth Jay Lane 22-Karat Gold-Plated Resin Ring, $40