Happy Hump Day!
I am playing hookie today and cutting loose with mom mom and sister for a day of shopping, holding up check-out lines, and talkin’ shop. Enjoy these awesome links and leave your favorite links in the comments!
• Have you ever wanted to see all of the Threadless t-shirt designs in one place, with no distractions?
• If you’ve got the boobs for it, try making a strapless dress from an old button-down shirt!•
• Have any of you ever shrunk your jeans this way? I want to hear about it!
• Oh my god. No no no no no no no no no no.•
Have you ever seen a more clever way to organize tights?!
• What if tattoos were never taboo? What if every “Old Hollywood” movie starlet was covered in them? Caution: Pretty.
• Makes me cranky: It’s pretty lame that Glee sniped Jonathan Coulton’s rendition of “Baby Got Back.” It’s pretty much identical, and JoCo got NO credit! As a Seattle resident, I’m going to have to say that the city backs Jonathan Coulton, 100%. I decree this after speaking to two others about it, therefore it is a majority rule!
Brilliant idea: this $7 silicone lid turns any mug into a travel mug!
This packing strategy is pretty much how I approach vacation packing. Do you go minimal, or are you a proud bag lady?