Monday Wedgie: Fergie Pacifica Wedges
The “search for things that are 70% off, I’m not interested in paying full price today” feature of POPSugar Shopping is certainly a Monday-brightener. I feel the same way about these wedges.
Fergie “Pacifica” Wedge, $21.36
I so love a neutral wedge! They look perfect with everything, only explained by magic.
The strappy design on the front is interesting, but not distracting. My favorite part of this shoe, though – the ankle strap. My favorite ankle strap is one that hits below that protrusive bone whose name I don’t care to look up, and even more flattering than that? A t-strap style. Just gimme.
- Tuxedo pants (like my teal tuxedo pants from the Narciso Rodriguez x Kohl’s line!)
- A black skirt and graphic tee
- Skinny jeans and a utility shirt with big sunglasses
- Black cigarette pants and a sequin top
- …I could go on for at least three Ayn Rayn books, let’s cap it at four ideas and call it a win.