Big frames can make a plain wall into a historically relevant one. The more gauche the frame, the happier a girl I am. I used to like plain, geometric frames for my photos and artwork, but these days I crave ostentatious.
Even for my dry-erase note boards.
- Sharing with roommates? Hang it by the door and leave angry, passive-aggressive notes.
- Grocery shopping lists and dry erase boards are natural BFFs.
- If you work from home, you should have had one of these months ago.
- Turn it sideways and make it a calendar if you have a crazy, discombobulated schedule.
- Use it as a menu for a swanky dinner party.
The uses are endless! Its baroque-like frame makes it a statement piece that is instantly cooler than 95% of other dry-erase boards in the world. Trust me, it’s science.
Oh, and by the way – this isn’t a frame at all. It’s a wall decal. No screws, nails, thumb-destroying tacks necessary. Plus, it’s totally removable, so put it where you need it!
Check it out!: Dry Erase Ornate Frame Wall Decal, $9.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond