One of you is just about 8 mouse clicks and one week away from an entirely new, free-of-gross-chemicals skincare collection from Earth-friendly & crazy ethical beauty brand, derma e.
Haven’t heard of them? Well they’ve been a family owned business for over 30 years so it doesn’t matter.
Imagine looking at your bathroom cabinet or countertop at your entire skincare lineup – be it one bottle of facial cleanser or a 9 product spread – and just… throwing them in the garbage. Gals who are less than impressed with the state of their skin with their current skincare products, or folks who want to green their beauty routines for Earth Day (today, nerds!): this is your chance for a maaaaajor upgrade with little-to-no effort on your part. Seriously.
It’s fitting that this post is about giving away stuff for free because skincare brand, derma e, is also very free…
Sulfate-free, paraben-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, and cruelty-free.
They’re also basically free of a carbon footprint, as 100% of manufacturing and operations have been offset with wind power for the last eight years. They’ve won awards for being an excellent, eco-conscious business who goes out of their way to make the right choices for the environment.
As we know, I love to take a goooooood long look at the ingredients list before I buy anything that will go in or on my body, and I know that Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a big, serious word (acid?!) that I’d like more clarification on.
I see Hyaluronic Acid, featured in the derma e Eye Crème and Hydrating Mist, on all kinds of super-high-end skincare, so I know that it must do something amazing. Hyaluronic Acid, or glycosanimoglycan, is actually… a carbohydrate. Yeah. It’s a carbohydrate found naturally in skin that helps take care of your collagen and elastin, and helps those elements retain moisture. Most frequently, it’s found in products focused on aging skin and treating wrinkles. For a while, it was a major buzz ingredient (still kind of is) and is referred to as ~*the fountain of youth*~ for skincare. There are no real side effects from using Hyaluronic Acid because it already occurs naturally in the body, so your body doesn’t have a problem with it hanging around!
Lots of times, you’ll find Hyaluronic Acid paired with Vitamin C (our derma e products have it!), which is also insanely good for your skin, because the combo helps the good stuff penetrate your skin effectively. There are companies that charge hundreds and hundreds of dollars for this stuff!
One winner will win this derma e natural beauty haul:
- derma e® Evenly Radiant® Brightening Cleanser ($15.50) A skin-brightening, sulfate-free facial cleanser that helps promote skin clarity and glow.
- derma e® Evenly Radiant® Brightening Day Crème SPF 15 ($29.95) A lightweight daytime moisturizer to help brighten and even skin tone while providing full spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- derma e® Hydrating Eye Crème with Hyaluronic Acid ($21.50) Shown to reduce wrinkle volume, area and depth, this best-selling eye crème deeply hydrates, firms and tones to reduce the look of crow’s feet.
- derma e® Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid ($13.50) This refreshing mist instantly rehydrates dry, thirsty skin anywhere on the face or body.
- derma e® Microdermabrasion Scrub ($32.50) This award-winning, salon treatment alternative buffs skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. *Not made with microbeads! Those are terrible for the environment!
Total Prize Value: $112.95
Sweet deal, right? What more could you ask for?
Enter by following us on social media, and keeping up with derma e, as well! If you already follow Broke & Beautiful or derma e – you’re as good as entered. Just use this widget to confirm your giveaway entry!
United States only – sorry, Canada! I’ll get you next time!
Giveaway ends Wednesday April 29, 2015 at 11:59pm