It has been the longest two weeks of my life. Ever since I announced that we’d be giving away right around $700 in glorious Ulta goods, I’ve been on the edge of my seat waiting to see who wins.
Let me also take this opportunity to apologize to the Canadians for not including you in past giveaways! Sometimes, sponsoring brands don’t allow other countries to participate, but I’m going to start lobbying hard for Canada and UK inclusion because I love you guys and you deserve free stuff!
And boy did we have some free stuff…
These are just some of the beauty products included in this unbelievably huge haul, provided by Ulta.
I split this haul into two prizes, each with five products or sets, the second prize was worth over $250 and the first prize – over $400.
Those of you who have been here since the beginning know how much I love to facilitate my broke buddies in getting free stuff, so this has been a complete gift to be able to just unload hundreds of dollars onto you all. And the fact that this is all high-quality, high-end and time-tested makes it line up perfectly with my views on what you should spend your money on… but in this case, two of you didn’t have to!
Speaking of, here are the long-awaited winners:
- LORAC Dazzling Dozen Eyeshadows ($39): 12 beautiful, full sized eyeshadows – individually, this set would cost $228!
- BECCA Cosmetics Beach Tint Collection Cheek Tint ($25) and Tint Shimmer Souffle ($27), Shimmering Skin Perfector (smaller Spotlight size) ($25), &Mineral Blush ($32)
- Algenist The Firming & Lifting Collection: Includes Firming & Lifting Creme($94), Firming & Lifting Eye Gel ($68), and Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask ($54).
- It Cosmetics Lash Extension Fiber Mascara with No-Tug Gel Eyeliner ($24):
- Urban Decay Ultimate Pair Set: 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in 69 ($20) andRevolution Lipstick in F Bomb ($22)
WINNER: Liz G. C.
Girl, you have been around since the dark ages and I have appreciated your support so much – when your name popped up as the randomly-chosen winner, I audibly gasped! So happy for you!
- Too Faced Cat Eye Purrrfection Set ($36): Eyeshadow palette with 9 wet/dry shadows, mini Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, and Cats Eye Liner Brush.
- Benefit Flawless Four Set ($24): Deluxe sample sizes of Stay Flawless Foundation Primer, Hello Flawless Oxygen Liquid Foundation, Fake-Up Concealer, and Hello Flawless Pressed Powder.
- DermaDoctor Kakadu C Eye Soufflé ($68) & Kakadu C Face Creme ($65)
- Stila Shimmer All Night Set ($38): 2 Waterproof Smudge Sticks, Eye Shadow Compact in “Kitten,” Magnificent Metals lip gloss in “Kitten,” and Deluxe Convertible Color in Peony.
- bareMinerals Bare Tutorials Bronze Smokey Eye Kit ($29.50): 3 eye colors, Mini Lid & Crease Brush, Mini Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara.
WINNER: Alesha W.
Does my cryptic, bizarro tweet make sense now?! As soon as I saw that the entry that won you this prize was for following us on Twitter, I HAD to drop you a hint!
Congratulations to the winners! If you didn’t scoop up a big pile of free this time, don’t worry – we have lots more things to give away, including our current giveaway for over $100 in derma e Natural Skincare!