This is one of those discounts you do a double- or even triple-take on. I wasn’t even looking for an Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd. Reloaded eyeshadow palette, but I happened to stumble across one at Ulta and it was marked down by $22, making the final price an insanely good deal: $34 instead of $56.
The UD XX Vice Ltd. Reloaded palette is much larger than your average high-end palette, which makes this deal even sweeter. You’re getting 20 Urban Decay Vice eyeshadows for only $34 – that’s pretty much unheard of. And for this palette to just be sitting there all unassuming, with no particular rhyme or reason for its discount… Obscene. Deliciously obscene.
My favorite shades include the two greens, the burgundy, and anything with a sparkle or sheen to it. There are several shimmer, sparkle, and mattes, though, so you can make really well-rounded looks with just this palette. Anonymous looks like a good all-over setting color for lighter skin tones, while Laced and Suspend would be good neutral mattes for deeper skin tones.
Here is a list of all of the colors included:
- Suspend (greige-brown matte)
- Oil Slick (black matte w/silver micro-glitter)
- Roadstripe (iridescent white w/blue-violet shift)
- Gash (metallic brick red)
- Midnight Cowboy (pink champagne shimmer w/ silver glitter)
- 501 (deep metallic blue w/copper micro-glitter)
- Shallow (pale taupe-silver satin)
- Laced (pinky-taupe matte)
- Hot Pants (pearly medium pink)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Misdemeanor (deep olive green matte w/green micro-shimmer)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin)
- Asphyxia (hyacinth shimmer w/blue shift)
- Acid Rain (pale yellow-green shimmer w/green shift)
- Moonflower (metallic rose-gold w/gold micro-shimmer)
- UV-B (bright blue w/violet shift)
- Goldmine (bright metallic gold)
- Twice Baked (rich brown satin w/gold micro-glitter)
- Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)
There are duochromes next to creamy mattes, which are next to pearl-finish shades next to glitter. It’s has everything you need to have so much fun getting ready for… nothing, let’s be real. With a palette like this, you’re going to be playing so much that you won’t need an excuse to get a full face on.
As if that wasn’t enough, the packaging for this palette isn’t playing around.
Similar to the Urban Decay VICE Lipstick Palette, the packaging is that metallic, hard plastic and the inside cover reveals a gigantic mirror.
All in all, this is a gorgeous palette with an exciting, wide variety of colors and finishes. If you’re in the market for something to shake up your makeup routine – this thing is only $34!