Sometimes you feel like Batman, sometimes you don’t. So it’s a smart idea to have a varied array of faux leather pieces in the faux leather section of your faux materials dedicated closet. (I mean, I assume everyone has one, yes? Stupid question, right?) That way, on the days you’re feeling a little less Batman, but still want to wear something a little edge-tastic, you can reach for a subtly Batman piece instead of a full on Batman experience.
That’s the end of my Batman-fan-removal speech.
1. Mossimo Petite Blazer with Faux Leather Trim, $24.48
2. TWO by Vince Camuto Faux Leather Striped Tee, $22.40
3. Mossimo Faux Leather Panel Pencil Skirt, $22.99
4. s&co. Faux Leather Trim Jeans, $16.99
5. TruLuv Faux Leather Pocket Sweatshirt, $22.40
6. Pink Rose Faux Leather Open Knit Sweater, $17.99
7. House of Harlow 1960 Gold Plated Leather Earrings, $22.50
8. The Limited Faux Leather Bow Belt, $14.97
9. TWO by Vince Camuto Faux Leather Trim Tee, $17.15
10. Dorothy Perkins 19Nineteen Tiger Tee, $22
11. QMack Faux Leather Top, $24.99
12. Apt. 9 Mixed Media Skinny Jeans, $19.99
13. ModCloth Fest of Both Worlds Skirt, $20.99