Anyone can follow these steps to treat acne and achieve a great result. The best acne treatment is usually done at home and it is relatively cheap. One of the best ways to prevent acne is to ensure that your skin pores are clean and fresh. The right way to achieve this is by using a good cream for your skin that will give you the right complexion and make your skin free from dirt. Use a cream that will also make you look beautiful, radiant and clean.
There are some home acne remedy treatments you can do at home. It is essential to know these homemade acne treatments and how they are done. The procedures are very simple. The use of steam during acne treatment is usually comforting. Even when you are at home, you can experience the same steam treatment. Apply care and safety measures when steaming clogged pores.
Procedures for home Acne Treatment:
- Boil water on stove, when you are done, bring it down.
- Keep it on top of a hot pad.
- Carefully place your face over the pot so you would not burn yourself.
- Place a towel on your head to catch steam vapor.
These steps would enable you to unclog your pores. To improve this treatment, add essential oil or whole herbs to the boiling water. These essential oils make your home acne treatment more effective. Including mint to the boiling water is also a great idea because it helps to destroy dirt and also loosen your sinuses.
You can also include Rose hips to your home acne treatment. Rose hips contain vitamin A. Your skin cells will be infused with various regenerative properties. Lavender also gives you a more soothing and comfortable home acne treatment. An enhance steam treatment with lavender is very refreshing and brings great relaxation.
Simple Home Acne Masks Treatment To Try
When trying to get an acne mask treatment, you will visit several spas and beauty shops and end up spending a lot of money. You can have the same mask treatment at home and spend less. Most of these acne treatments that are expensive are made of ingredients that are cheap and easy to find.
Some of these ingredients are: mint, wheat germ, oatmeal, honey, avocado, etc. It is very easy creating the home acne mask treatment.
- Add mashed avocado to a little dab of honey.
- Mix with almond that is grounded. Turn it into a paste and rub on your face.
- Allow it to stay dried on your face. Then after fifteen minutes, gently scrub off
This mask mixture will allow the honey dry out your skin pores. The almond exfoliates while the avocado moisturizers the skin.
There are several home acne mask treatments. You can try them to choose which is best for you. They are also less expensive compared to the treatment you get at the spa.
Ingredients for these home acne treatment are usually available in your kitchen.
- Fresh garlic: Pound the garlic; rub on the affected areas of your face. Keep it for fifteen minutes. Then wash it off. Know that there will be a sting when applying it to the affected area. Though, the sting is quite little.
- Rose water and lemon juice: Apply in equal amounts to the areas affected in your face. Allow it to stay for thirty minutes then wash it off. Do for about fifteen to twenty days and you will get a positive result.
- Oatmeal that is cooked: After cooking the oatmeal, allow it to cool off. Then apply on affected areas for about fifteen to twenty minutes. Then wash off.
- Basil leaf and tea bags: Mix two or three tea bags and basil leaf in hot water. Use cotton balls to apply on affected areas. This is simple and it is also a very effective way to treat acne.
- Ground bay leaf: Put in warm water. Allow to cool, and then apply to affected area to get good home acne treatment.
These homemade acne treatment has been proven to work for several people. They are very effective ways of treating and preventing acne. However, depending on the acne situation you are affected with, you can seek help from a professional skin specialist in acne treatment.
If after trying these home acne treatments and you witness no positive result, consult a dermatologist for specific medications.